American KDS has partnered with American Fork Junior High School and the 4H program to offer quality martial arts instruction to youth in the Utah valley area. The black belt overseeing club practice is 1st Dan Paul Handy from BYU in Provo, and the assistant instructor overseeing club administration is 3rd Kyu David Gillis. Members of the BYU AKDS Club volunteer their time to help the youth progress and learn leadership skills--then, if they attend BYU, youth can move right into the adult university club and carry on their training! Join us for this unique and special self-defense training today!
- Fridays, 3-5pm, American Fork Jr. High School
AFJH Youth Karate Club Leadership...
- Instructor: Paul Handy, 1st Dan Black Belt
- Assistant Instructor: David Gillis, 3rd Kyu Green Belt
- Assistants: Brigham Young University AKDS Club Members
- Student Club President: TBA
- Student Club Vice-President: TBA